The first port of call for an assessment of your symptoms is your general practitioner. Should an immunodeficiency be suspected, we recommend contacting a physician specialised in immunology (Consultant FMH for Allergology and Clinical Immunology). Here you find the addresses of specialised medical centres and consultants who have long standing experience in the care of immune deficiencies.

IZZ Immunologie-Zentrum Zurich

Children's Hospital Zurich

UniversityHospital Zurich